Weird sensation in throat
From past 2 days I m feeling weird in my throat, like after I swallowed something and its still in throat/oesophagus. I have tried to flush it with water, warm milk, tea but its not helping. I still feel as if something is still in my throat. I dont have any kind of difficulty in swallowing food or liquids.

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

dear this is odynophagia situation , start taking iron rich diet and what ever your were taking was good ,but have patience as this will subsided in nearly a year ,so enjoy your iron diet in whole of winter and than you check out , if you want testing to be done than check your blood for TIBC, FERRITIN LEVEL, B12
start taking your diet properly
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

You might be suffering from laryngopharyngeal reflux. You get your throat examined by nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment

Weird pulse feeling in my throat Hot sensation in throat Weird feeling in stomach