Weight to loose
I have bought pure cambogia ultra through online website. I would like to know the dosage .how to take the pills? What to eat and what not to eat any effective manner to loose optimum weight in 3 months.

Dr. Harisha N L

I would suggest you to avoid pills...Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.