Weight problem
My father is 56 and he is  fatty and his weight is 95hw to control it and he had gadtric problem he is taking sampraz D40 Bt its nt working please give some other medicine,
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello weight reduction is necessary as hel strt gettin low back ache and knee pain....he can strt wid diet changes...hve small meals..and min 30 min exercise need to go fr vigorous things.. as far as gastritis is concerned...avoid oily nd spicy food...drink lots of water...avoid keeping stomach empty fr long....u can try sucralfate o syrup too...aftr food twice/thrice a day...if gastritis still persists u might need to get endoscopy a gastroenterologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.