Under weight
Hello, My weight is around 56 kha and my height is 5 feet 10 inches. I am underweight and want to gain weight. Please suggest how to to the same. I am a vegetarian and my age is 27 years.

Pulses, Cereals, Sugar are substances that help in weight gain
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...Ideal weight for your height is around 75kgs. So you are underweight. as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming or gyming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. You can also visit a dietician and for further queries.
Hello there......, Everything we eat has some calorie content. So like we eat food with fewer calories to lose weight, we need to eat food that has more calories to gain weight... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet.....Consult Dietitian for diet chart.....