Weight problem
My daughter is 15 months old she get vitamin d3 must please suggest me continue or not and my daughter weight is 8 kg how to gain weight please tell me weight is ok or not

You can stop Vit D3 ( given time one year only)
Give calorie dense food. Add ghee to all the food she consumes. Give food with jaggery/ palm sugar. Make her eat 6-7 times/ day.
Usually vitamind3 supplement is given till 1yr of age So you can stop D3must drops with after finishing tge present bottle
for weight gain give the child cooked sprouted pulses n grams add oil/ghee to food items to improve calories give egg, banana, soya bean, chicken,fish etc
give the baby 4big meals along with 3-4 small meals daily