Weight loose
Doctor I want to loose weight . Can u pls help me . Am 17 years old . My weight is 85 mgs what meal should I take . Thank you

Dr. Suryakanta Baraha
Pediatrician 4 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
hello. .take frequent small meals . Don't miss ur breakfast.  start day with fruit. avoid chocolate and fast foods as much as possible.  morning go for a walk for 30 30 mins of pranayam mainly kapalbhati and anulom bilom if ur not having  cardiac problem under guidance of yoga instructor. suryanamaskar is very much helpful... .have ur dinner by 8 pm.have at least 4 lits per day. carry water bottles in ur bag with u. with apple and oat biscuits with u.go to bed early. if u do this regularly u will loose weight.