Weight gain problem

Nothing new, I'm too skinny at 5.6 and 52 kilos, just can't find enough time to workout in a gym and only eat enough to survive, not a foodie. Plan to change that and put on some weight, please suggest a week's workout routine to stick to that helps add weight along with the diet, thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight gain problem

Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
Sir, How is your appetite. Did you suffer from any illness in the past Do you get frequent coughs, fever. You need investigations. Get back to me..
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling. Being skinny is not all bad that's what I feel. Because man people are trying to cut their weight to become skinnier as you are. It is a gift being without any appendages. But since you insisting then you need to go to Gym every day with dedication. You need to know that workout alone won't help you you need good balanced diet. It includes, High protein, aptimal carbohydrates, nuts, fruits, veggies. You need to ask you trainer for bulk gaining workouts and also regarding the diet chart to gain weight naturally. Thank you