Wearing supporters
Hello Doc I exercise six days a week, 20-30 min cardio session followed by weight lifting or crunches. I have been doing it for last 10-12 days, but I haven't been wearing any supporter. I would like to know whether not wearing a supporter could cause hernia or any dysfunction to my sexual organs. Thanks!!

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Can you specify the weights you are lifitng Ie the maximum weight (in kg)
Dr. Divya H M
Not really. As long as you warm up and stretch before and after you work out respectively, and exercise under a trainer's supervision or exercise as per norms, you shouldn't worry. Don't forget to hydrate yourself well.