diabetes-icon
Weakness...
Weakness...weak bones...high BP...fat around adodmen ...weak muscle...kindly suggest which test I go for...

You can go for following tests CBC,Blood sugar fasting and post lunch Lipid profile, LFT and RFT, and Thyroid function tests Check your weight also.

Consult doctor with reports. You canConsult with my Digital Clinic and will be Hello Everyone, I am launching my Digital Clinic and will be consulting patients online powered by Prescrip and WhatsApp. Please Click here to request for Consultation https://prescrip.page.link/sjbqrrthgsw6r3qy7