Weakness on right side
I have weakness over right side for fine movements overall strength is ok my me I brain report showed small chronic lacunar infract in subcortical gray matter echocardiography normal carotid Doppler normal thyroid normal fasting blood sugar normal

Hello...... The sooner one start stroke rehabilitation, the more likely you are to regain lost abilities and skills....It's common for stroke rehabilitation to start as soon 24 to 48 hours after stroke, Although some stroke survivors recover quickly, ..more chance of stroke in hypertensive patients.. You can recover soon.. Consult neurosurgeon or general physician.