WEAKNESS AND

When I was in 10th class I used to masterbat many times... Now I have no enhancement in my growth. Eyes are getting into the face... please suggest me...

Doctor Answers (1) on WEAKNESS AND

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life
Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person...your symptoms are not due to masturbation try following it might help you...Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure
Regards