Weakness and shivering
Two months back I have admitted in hospital to reduce my blood pressure after that my health is not good ,as it started weakness and shivering my body. my blood and scanning reports are normal. Now I can't able to do any work. my age is 52 yrs

Hello....... You are on telma you have hypertension.. Get your blood glucose test done... Two months Old reports may not help if it's new infection.. Get your complete blood check.. It could be bacterial or viral infection.. Could also be due to anemia , bp fluctuation, hypoglycemia...
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Get your medicines changed if side effects is there