Weak Penis Nerves
I was advised to massage my penis with Malkangani oil due to weak nerves caused due to excessive Masturbation for which i get Premature ejaculation and ED...please advise if this is ok or any other oil...thank you

Dont apply malkangani oil to your penis  Wont help you much .
Take proper treatment in Ayurveda
all fake. how can a oil make nerve strong? if it possible then there is no handicap in entire world ( just used oil n get power)
If you want solution for your complaints then consult online than I can helpful and it will easy for you. Or if you need free advice , you can contact through E-mail, but it is not easy and slow procedure. pavansaxsena @ gmail.com Thank You Dr.Kuldeep Verma, MBBS Sub Specialist in  HIV/ADIS with sexually Transmitted Disease  or sex related issues