Watery Sperm
Me and my wife are trying to have a baby, the problem is that my ejaculation is very watery and most of the time it flows back from the vagina. Does this mean my sperm count is low. I used to masturbate daily, now have reduced the frequency though. Please advice.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi The sperm count may be low. But the semen coming out from her private parts is not uncommon or unusual. It is a normal phenomena. You have to get a semen analysis & blood sugar test done. You can consult me with the result. We can improve the chances of conception, if necessary