Watery loose motion
Dear sir/mam My 5 months and 10 days daughter is having watery loose motion for 2 months. I have consulted many doctors about the loose motion and being given medicines But she is still not well. Someone suggested me to consult chiropractor.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is she of 5 months or 5 years? In the info you have stated the age as 5 years but in the question you have mentioned 5 months. Anyways, you can give her imubless sachets twice a day along with normal breast feeding. This should help. If it still doesn't, then take her to a gastroenterologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.