Watery eye

I have an acne or may be a boil at the corner of my right eye.. It is causing pain in my right eye.. Also my eye is watery.. Head is constantly aching due to it..

Hi, it could be stye. Leave the sty alone. Don't try to pop the sty or squeeze the pus from a sty. Doing so can cause the infection to spread.Clean your eyelid. Gently wash the affected eyelid with mild soap and water.Place a warm washcloth over your closed eye. To relieve pain, run warm water over a clean washcloth. Wring out the washcloth and place it over your closed eye. Re-wet the washcloth when it loses heat. Continue this for 5 to 10 minutes. Then gently massage the eyelid. Repeating this two to three times a day may encourage the sty to drain on its own.Keep your eye clean. Don't wear eye makeup until the sty has healed. Consult ophthalmologist...