My father is patient of liver cirossis he was given Lasilactone which worked for 3 months, Now doctors are saying excess water has to be drained out, and it will come again .Is there any clinic around Central Calcutta or at home were this can be done .Please let me know if water I keep him on medicine or do physical drain out.
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 19 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

This is decompensated liver with portal hypertension state. Water accumulation means it is in advanced stage. It's need a complex and calculated treatment which should be done by gastroenterologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.