liver-icon
WATER IN STOMACH
My father is patient of liver cirossis he was given Lasilactone which worked for 3 months, Now doctors are saying excess water has to be drained out, and it will come again .Is there any clinic around Central Calcutta or at home were this can be done .Please let me know if water I keep him on medicine or do physical drain out.

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
This is decompensated liver with portal hypertension state. Water accumulation means it is in advanced stage. It's need a complex and calculated treatment which should be done by gastroenterologist