Water in lungs.
I'm going to visit my brother who has developed fluid in his lungs. Doctors in the village say he is serious & needs more medical attention. Kindly find attached his medical reports & prescription. I'm unable to attach more than 2 files.

Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

Admit your brother to a nearest hospital immediately and consult a chest specialist immediately
Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Pleural fluid reports suggest no specific diagnosis at present... he needs to be examined by a pulmonologist. Ada report is very low and reduces the chances of it being tuberculosis. Other causes could include cancer as well. Not fearing you, but admit at a higher centre.