Warts under foreskin

I had sex one week before and condom broke.. With an unknown status partner... Now on my Penis, forskin skin start itche and I can see tiny tiny white color warts on the foreskin but they all are under forskin and most of them are near to vein (may be sweat gland) I used dettol to wash my Penis and hand sanitizer but it did not help.. Please.. I am in stress and fear of HIV and other std . what my be cause of these warts. What test I should to to check std infection is there any window period to be consider for std .

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts under foreskin

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,  I went through your query,  it looks like you are having sexually transmitted infection, most of the times they   could be either bacterial or fungal,  can be treated with antibiotics or antifungals,  you need to consult dermatologist at the earliest to get treated.  HIV has a window period of 3months,  newer tests are available which can detect infection much earlier.  Please consult a dermatologist at the earliest.