Warts on face

Dear sir,s please help me to remove warts from my face, these are growing continuously. And these are growing around eyes, cheeks and all
views-icons 301 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts on face

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Jain Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello sir

You need to visit a doctor first.

A skin specialist or an ophthalmologist with oculoplasty practise can help you for this problem.

I am not doing this procedure.

If you stay close by to my clinic, please visit me. I shall have a look on the problem and suggest you right doctor to get this done.

Dr. Rahul Jain

Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic


Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?