Wants to increase breast

Hi, thr is prblm dat my height is 5.7ft and weight is approx. 60-62kgs. I feel bad fr my figure becoz my breast size low its hardly 32 nd i want to increase it. My rest body and figure is fine bt all dat i want is to increase my breast size. M unmarried ryt nw. nd i cant wear saree etc. Due to dis reason. Tell me solut
views-icons 164 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Wants to increase breast

Dr. Amit J Bali Delhi | Wellness
Check your Progesterone levels
Natural way for ur desire to fulfil is just put on weight will boost, some of seeds like Tulasi, sabja,Talimkhana, water cashunut can be taken with milk with 2tsf of ghee.. if u have menses flow more than 3days is also one of cause.. so consult ayurved dr till then transform ur habit of salty n sour food n drinks..
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
The only way to increase breast size is by augmentation with breast implants which are placed behind the breast through an operation. You need to be comfortable with your breast size and whether you want to undergo an operation to insert the implants.