cardiologist-icon
Want to take advice
I have undergone Bypass surgery in 2010. I have diabetes for about 12 years. I am regularly consulting a cardiologist. I am now taking 1 tablet of Zoryl M 1 forte in the morning & 1 capsule of Ecosprin AV 75 in the evening. Can i do alternate fasting for 1 year? According to Jain religion in fasting one can only consume boiled water for 36 hours continuous. Please guide me.

Sir ppl who have diabetes are primarily advised to avoid fasting and even your personal physician would hav advised you to take small meals with regular intervals in a day to avoid hypoglycemia. With your history it will lead to serious complications might lead to ketoacidosis, which will endager you and all the diet u hav been following for all this years to control your diabetes will go in vain, so I strongly recommend you to avoid doing fasting. And doing fasting with previous history of cardiac surgery will do more harm.