Want to remove pimple
I want to remove my pimple in just 1 week so please tel me any natural thing which can remove my pimple in just one week

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Take a glass of warm water and steep a green tea bag into it.Remove the tea bag and pour the contents into the tray.Place the tray into freezer and allow it to form ice cubes Take one ice-cube and rub all over the face.Just note before rubbing the ice cubes steam your face so that the pores get open and the goodness of green tea enter the pores.Do it twice a day in the morning when you get up and before going to sleep.
Dr. Srinivas C
Apply Benzoyl peroxide gel at bedtime but do not overuse as you are in a hurry . Give it sometime it would eventually settle down. You can go for a chemical peels under Cosmetic dermatologist guidance for faster response.