Want to reduce weight
I want to reduce my weight ,so that i could feel better while breathing because of my weight it feels very uneasy while pursuing some sort of important work.I can't do my work properly due to my weight.I am unable to wear my favorite dresses.I want to reduce my belly fat and other extra fat.

Dr. Satyajit Godhi
Kindly tell me your BMI and I can guide you further
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
Family Physician 7 yrs exp Bangalore
First confirm if you are really overweight for your height by finding your BMI. If overweight, try to increase activity by involving in sports/exercise. Consult a dietitian for diet planning. There is no other proven healthy way of losing weight other than this. Do not fall prey to advertisements claiming weight loss with magical measures. Liposuction is the only proven surgical way, but reserved for morbid obesity. Unfortunately, weight loss has became a big money making business for many including some doctors.