Want to know about HIV

I am 28 yr old i want to clear some of my doubts, me and my friend had sex after intercourse i found few drop of blood on top my condom i removed it immediately and was my penis with soap and water for better cure when i asked her, her period was just got over by 2days after we had sex at that time i didn't focus on that thing, then in recent 3days back i had sex with my girl friend while intercourse the condom got teared and we didn't came to knw about it while doing so, after that i removed and wash the part and then i checked their was no cut or blood on my penis, so now i just want to know Qn.1 is that i got infected with HIV/AIDS ? Qn.2 After how many days symptoms of HIV?AIDS can be get recognize ? Qn.3 do i need to do any test ? Qn.4 if i Can stop it with taking any related medicine before symptoms can identified ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to know about HIV

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Hi, firstly there is little confusion in ur description is where u indulge with two partner's?
In either senerio do u feel ur partners can be infected by it?
Incubation period is of 3-6 months, so u can check ur self during this period .
According to that we can decide.