Want to increase my height
Respected members I am Debashis behera, having 5.4 feet height and weight is 69 k.g. I am 25 years old, i tried too much increase my height. I did yoga, gym and also i took some medicines also (homeopathy and allopathic) but result is same..! Kindly help me members As we know our society knows doctors are the god, so pleased familiar with my problem and give me the best way. The members who are react on my problem, thnx for that...

consult me asap for advice send me the list of medicines that you took.

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408