Want to grow height..

Sir my height right now is about 164 cms sir i want to grow my height to at least 2 inches. Can you give some advice about it and sir please tell some medication if possile for height growth having no side effects sir i exercise regularly...but want to increase heaight to at leat 2inches

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to grow height..

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Unfortunately, once you're done growing, that's pretty much it. Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally. If you get doses of growth hormone as an adult, you develop a condition known as acromegaly.