Want more volume of hair
I'm 22 yr old girl. I eat lot of healthy foods. Still my hair volume is decreasing day by day. I have medium black hair, but it's very thin. Also, forehead is big so I look bald sometime. How to get good volume of hair?

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! You could be having some deficiency or hormonal imbalances which can trigger hair thinning. No medicines can make hair thicker then their natural thickness. Some smart hair styles can definitely make them look more bouncy. You can refer "Top Causes of Hair Loss and Hair Thinning in Women" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/top-causes-of-hair-loss-and-hair-thinning-in-women-15052/post
You can consult on private chat.
Do not try random remedies.