Want good physic??

Hey im skinny my height is 5-10 and my weight is 60 how to put on weight and how to get good height and how to get good physic???? help me out

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
My Dear Friend, The best way to have a healthy physicque is to eat a balanced diet and do regular physical exercise. I suggest you increse intake of proteins in your diet , along with that do physical exercise for at least four times a week. Please do not take the diet supplements advertised on TV or on other media as one can never be sure of the contents of such products. If you wish to take diet supplement take the one suggeted by a doctor. Gaining height after age of 20 is usually not possible, but in my experience I have seen some people gaining 2-3 inches of height after doing proper Yogasanas. I suggest you try it. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai