Want colour improvement
I have darker skin. Whenever I look at some who has white skin tone I used to feel jealous and hate my skin colour. Is there any way to improve my colour and get fair complexion. If I want to get fair complexion how much money do I need to spend. Please help

hey, how much ever you spend original color will not fade, try to accept fact live happy , you can apply sunscreen lotions , antimark creams if you have scar marks ,these have little help ,wash face twice daily  have healthy food   for further details contact dermatologist