Wakeup unconciousness
Today when i waked up around at 8am and then after doing some works i again go to bed for 5 mins but after that when i walk to do some work i automatically loose my consciousness and dropped on the floor,it is the third time when this is happened in last 3 months. At that time it become so harder for me to balance.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi

It may be due to Low blood pressure in your age. I think you must be underweight or lean. You should follow a good non skipy diet and take more fluids in regular intervals. Use soya milk also. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from