Vomiting while brush time
I am getting vomits for each 3,4 days while brushing. Its continuing from last 3,4 weeks. Initially it was yellow, I thought it is some issue with bile/digestion so didn't consult doctor. From last 3,4 times its coming white, with high concentrated sour taste. Is this common problem with bile or any other issue?

Hello.. Well it seems like while brushing your teeth you might also be trying to clear off your throat or tongue deeper into the base triggering off vomit...need not worry..just be gentle and smooth whole brushing..you need get into deeper clearing of throat...drink water well..thank you