Vomiting/Stomach heavines
My wife is feeling uneasiness & vomiting all the time unless she sleeps. She feels stomach heaviness and lots of hunger all the day. She go to washroom 5-6 times in a day and feeling so weakness that she can't resist herself to sleep all the time. These symptoms are happening since 24'Oct, please suggest.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There are a lot of things that she could be having, but without a proper clinical examination and some tests its not possible to say anything. I would suggest you consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Tab. Bandy plus can be given to chew as a single dose, so that if there is any worm related issue, it will be solved. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Sushant Gupta
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi

See ur wife need to be investigated properly fot yhr root cause. Better you go fr the nearby doctor and consult him.
For the time being take these medicines for symptomatic relief - Tab Emset 4mg when she feels nausea or have vomiting. Tab Pantocid 40mg once a day for 5 days. Syp Aristozyme 2tsf two times a day for 5 days. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day for 15 days. Avoid oily foods and increase green vegetables, fruits nd fibers in her diet. Take these medicines and visit nearby dr. to get the full checkup done.
Dr. Jay Kirtani
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Check for the blood sugar levels,  give her an antiacid and watch,  if still not improving then advice for a consultation with doctor.