Vomiting sensations.
Day before yesterday I had paanipuri after long time,  but since then I'm feeling stomach pain & vomiting sensations & itching on hands and feet.Yesterday night I vomit out the panipuri I ate a day before and having loose motions too. Now I dont feel like eating anything. Pl.  suggest me what to do?  Thanks in advance.

Dr. Harisha N L

you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...further treatment depends upon stool examination reports Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

This is acute Gastroenteritis due to food. Kindly take the following medicine and you will be fine Tab Pan 40 twice daily Tab Emset 4 mg twice daily Tab Meftal spas thrice daily Tab Oflox-Oz twice daily Enerzal as much as you can take. Plenty of fluids Avoid meat and milk. All the best