Vomiting sensation
Hi I'm experiencing vomiting sensation for every 15mins and not feeling hungry at all hiccups are coming continuously I'm using razo d and appetite syrup but no change whenever I'm eating food vomiting sensation is cmng and fullness of stomach is also existing I'm feeling very tired kindly provide me the solution

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Don't take razo D regularly. Get an ultrasonography  done to rule out gallstones. Chewing amla  might help

Hello.. Well I understand that you are going through lot of problem...hello..you need to continue the tablet...and try to have juices so that you will feel better...I suggest you to consult a physician so that we can evaluate you...we need to see your serum electrolytes also...thank you