Vomiting n chest in pain

I used to suffer from chest pain many times and get vomits also when i eat something or also when my stomach is empty.i am asthematic pateint also.so please me how can i reduce the vomiting and chest pain problem.

Hello, I understand your problem totally. Since you said that you're suffering from chest pain and vomiting. I would like to tell you hoe to differentiate chest pain originating from heart will be having symptoms like headache, palpitations, giddiness, nausea, sweating, uneasiness in the chest or tightness. Gastritis may also cause the same symptoms like, chest pain and stomach ache and also vomiting. This happens because of having spicy, fatty, stored foods. To avoid this kind if pain you need to have yoghurt, fruits and vegetables more. Anyhow recheck yourself once with GO after getting done with ECG. Thank you