Vomit feeling
I have problem at the time of eating..I feel very hungry but after eating very low amount of food I feel I am going to vomit..but I am still hungry..This problem is continuing for 4 days..please help me

Dr. Harisha N L

Maybe be due to gastroesophageal reflux disease...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..consulting doctor if symptoms persists.