Vitiligo skin disease

Sir/Madam ,
I am Aniket from Kolhapur,Maharashtra. My father is having uneven skin tone and white patches from several years .We are trying for treatment from known dermatologists in our area, but found not much effect on it since last year and now it has covered 50% of skin area . Please suggest solution for this.
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Vitiligo skin disease

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey, medical treatment consists of steroid treatment ,if that fails light therapy or laser therapy is there and surgery as final option consult dermatologist in higher hospital
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?