Vitilgo Skin disease
I have Vitilgo disease , white skin , in hand and feet. It's been 12 yrs, tried medication Melanocyl . currently on Trioxsalen Tablets, (Trimop forte) and Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate Tablets. Is there a more Swift and permanent solution by any kind of surgery ? And if so what kind of surgery and where can I get it done?.. I will be thankful if provided with a reply .
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Ya u can go for surgery many options are available u can Consult a dermatologist for suitable options. But surgical options should b considered only when yo disease is stable means it is not increasing in size
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.