Vitamin D3
My daughter is 13 months old and we are not giving vitamin D3 tonic and any other tonics to her. I'll show her early morning sunlight for 20mins daily. She is active and she eats all fruits well. My question is , is it must to give vitamin D3. ? Please suggest.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, no need ,only if she has rickets you have to worry about medicines ,otherwise exposure to early morning sunlight is sufficient , make sure she is exposing to early morning light. That's what a child need , exposure to mid day sunlight may cause sunburn .

Fruits with vitamin c Does vitamin d3 cause constipation