Vitamin d &b-12deficiency

Hi, I got vitamin-d 5ng/ml and vitamin b-12 147pg/ml in my test reports.can u please suggest me good supplies for overcome this deficiency of vitamins quickly.please give some of ur valuable suggestions and natural medicines. Thank you

Dr. Pankaj Sharma
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bilaspur

Apart from taking supplements I would like suggest that you should also make amendments in your diet lifestyle so as to maximize your digestion. As a Ayurveda physician I can definitely tell you that if your digestion is perfect than you will never face the same problem again

Hello. Well for your low levels of vitamin d I would suggest you to start taking food rich in calcium like egg,ragi...you will have to even sit in the sunlight for atleast 20 min in a day...apart from that you will also need vitamin d supplements...you get calcitriol sachets which you will have to take once a week for 6 weeks... coming to your vitamin b 12 levels you need to take more of green leafy vegetables...it's deficiency is common in vegetarians...thank you