Visually impaired
I am visually impaired with -10.25 index of the right eye and -9.50 index of the left eye. Would it be possible for me to apply for Physical Disability certification under visually impaired section. If so could i get some knowledge of the pertaining procedure? Thank you.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello can you please tell me what is your vision with glasses if the vision improves with glasses then you are not eligible
Dr. Susheel Deshmukh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai

If your vision improves with glasses/contact lenses then you will not qualify for disability certificate..