Visual Snow
I've Visual Snow Syndrome : . Can anyone please help me in selecting the doctor in India, which can help me with this disease? Most of the doctors ( Neurologists, Ophthalmologists, ENT Specialists ) I've seen, does not seem to know or understand it. Please, please help.
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Please go for a multi speciality hospital and choose your doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?