Vision problem

After accident my father is seeing double images because of which he is not able to walk properly. But when he closes one eye and see the vision is perfect. The problem occurs only when both eyes are opened. Consulted few eye doctors and have done CT scan also but they are saying everything is fine. Any help regarding what might be the problem and where to go for its treatment would be highly appreciated. Any place in kolkata might be better

Doctor Answers (2) on Vision problem

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
hello this could be due to nerve palsy due to trauma. these type of nerve palsies usually resolves within 6 months without treatment. kindly consult local squint specialist
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern for your father. You said you have consulted few doctors and got a CT scan also done, then why havent you attached the CT report. That would have helped a lot in giving you a better opinion. Also, without seeing or examining these type of patients we cannot give any proper advise. I would suggest you consult a neurophysician in person for further evaluation and management of his condition. Do not delay it anymore. You can visit any neuro hospital in kolkata. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.