Virus infection
In my mouth from last 6 days pimples is their. I'm taking antibiotics but it's like that oly paining more..... They told in 3 days it will cure but it's paining more. Please suggest me.... see the photos... it's curable or its dangerous tell me

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi the infection is more , you continue antibiotics , pain relieving gel will come apply it , it will give relief from pain . apply 2 - 3 times. and go for followup as after 3 days it has not comedown . they will change medicine or they will do swab test and confirm.what infection exactly. n they give medicines.