Viral fever post effects

Hello doc I had got viral fever 1 n half 2 months back n aft that there r problems with my menstrual cycle before I had a cycle of 27 28 days excalty but now it's coming very late last month it got delayed for 5 6 days n this months it's again late is It coz of the effect of viral fever? Plz suggest me what to do now Thank u Regards

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

1 or 2 cycle may be delayed but would revert back. If not consult a gynaecology doc

Hi..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her... Consult Gynecologist....