Viral fever
I would like to know if I have to undergo any types of blood test for my viral fever... I have a continuous headache, cough and cold. Normally I asked my doc if blood test was necessary.. But he said against it..what are the blood tests I have to undergo.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well..from how many days are you having these symptoms.. If its more than 5 days then you can get cbc done and depending on that we can see if other tests are required... Drink loads of water,have food can take paracetamol for fever and any antihistamines like cetrizine for relief.. Also take steam atleast 3 times in a day
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.