Viginal discharge problem

I'm having the viginal discharge problem. I hav.e heavy discharge throughout the week. I have to use pad or panty liner the whole month. But my private part ich if i used the panty liner or pad . No, I don't have any sexual infection as this has been since my first period days. I'm nervous to visit a doc. If you guys would help.. I'll be glad..

Dr. Navya G
Hi there. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal during middle few days of your cycles.. but if there is more discharge, everyday, associated with foul smell, itching then it is abnormal vaginal discharge and it's caused due to infections like vaginal candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis and in vaginitis, or in females who have diabetes or who are using birth control pills. What is the cause could be found by culture of discharge. Treatment of vaginal discharge depends on cause. For infections, Anti fungals antibacterial agents in the form of cream for local application and ora tablets. General prevention measures include wash private parts regularly with mild soap and warm water, and patt dry with clean cloth.. Please consult gynecologist once. If your very hesitant to visit doctor then follow preventive measures if stil there then use tablet kit containing azithromycin+secnidazole+ fluconazole. Hope this helps you.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...there's nothing to get nervous about going to a doctor. Vaginal discharge could be due to many reasons like candidiasis, vaginosis etc. Here the consistency, foul smelling nature, colour of the discharge will have to be checked. It will need through examination from gynaecologist. So kindly consult one. You need to have to sexually active to get such diseases. Visit a gynecologist as soon as possible for further evaluation.