Viagra after alcohol
I sometimes found that after a long cocktail party, i observe this dyfuc erectile due to alcohol and smoking. I request you to please suggest tht can i take viagra after alcohol to enjoy my sexual life. (Pls suggest)

Hello, Viagra is taken after may lead bp fall and can be risky so it's better to avoid it.
If one wants to have then one should start with low dose like 25 mg, with alcohol in moderation, be careful for symptoms like giddiness fainting syncope and monitoring blood pressure. ORS or salt sugar water should be available in order increase the bp.

Dangers of smoking and alcohol