Vestibular nueritis
How vestibular nueritis is diagnosed ? What are the tests for diagnosis ? My ENT doc refered me to Hearing Plus ( a pvt hearing solution clinic) to conduct hearing test. But when i reached Hearing Plus they said whar type of test i want to undergo. Audiogram audiometry vemp eng etc. Abd some tests were too costly. So my concern is , if these tests are too costly , why not Only MRI brain be done only ?

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

audiogram is mandatory first , most of the time there is no requirement of tests further ,
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Vestibular neuronitis can be diagnosed from clinical history and simple non expensive clinical tests like PTA and Caloric test which are usually done in the clinic of the ENT specialist.